Theatrical Lighting System Inspection & Maintenance
- 20% Off List Price for Replacement Parts*
- 20% Off Labor Rates
- Gold Level Plan Savings Plus
- Priority Service Call
- Yearly Inspection of System**
- Discount for 2 or 3 year Platinum Plans
- Control Console Training and Console Software Upgrade
- Rigging System Inspection
- Fixture Lamp Replacing – Theatrical Lighting
- Creation or Re-Focus of Lighting Plot
- Current/Update of System Drawings
Yearly Inspection to Include
Test the operating state of the control & dimming system. Test components of the system to assure they are performing as designed by the manufacturer and as appropriate for the application. If applicable, resetting of system, basic reprogramming of the house light system, and update of software (excludes console).
Applies to the functional parts of the control & dimming system, unless otherwise specified. Cleaning includes such items as fans & filters, it does not include cosmetic, exterior, or surface cleaning, except in the case of control surfaces, as they are a functional part of the system.
A detail description of services performed and tested during inspection. The report will also include any recommendations of system components requiring repairs and quote for return visits.
* Pending parts availability. Excludes shipping and expendables such as lamps, tape or gel
** Rates based upon service performed during regular business hours. An additional fee for after hours and emergency service calls.
Hours & Delivery
ALPS Office Hours
Monday – Friday
9:00AM – 6:00PM
Can’t make it to our office to pick up your order? ALPS also offers delivery and pickup.