ETC Eos Programming Wing Nomad Bundle
Save money by purchasing an Eos Programming Wing Bundled with an ETC Nomad. ETC Nomad can be upgraded to the full 6144 outputs at a later time.
Spread your programming wings! The Eos Programming Wings give you the surface you want when you’re working with ETCnomad™, ETCnomad Puck™, Net3 RVIs (Net3 Remote Video Interfaces), or RPUs (Remote Processor Units). They provide a physical control surface, and have DMX512-A/RDM and MIDI In/Out outputs. The wings are familiar, using the same layout as your Gio® desk, so you can set them up and work immediately – without getting lost looking for keys. Each wing contains playback and fader controls, parameter encoders, and level and rate controls.
The Eos Programming Wings are compact enough to take from room to room in a theater or to take on tour with you. You get the freedom of mobile programming without missing out on control features.
- Includes an ETC Nomad 256 USB Key (Nomad Channel Upgrades are optional)
- Full main playback controls, fader controls, level and rate wheels
- Complete backlit programming facepanel from Gio
- Four rotary parameter encoders with toggle controls
- Two DMX512-A/RDM outputs, MIDI In/Out, Remote Trigger and Worklight connections
- Ships with required external power supply. The wing will not function when connected by USB alone
Click here for a Datasheet for the ETCnomad.