ALPS Equipment Delivery and Pickup Services
Equipment Delivery and Pickup Services
As the vast majority of our deliveries require a firm time, they must be scheduled in advance. We also recognize that our industry often works after hours and weekends - so deliveries and pick-ups outside our normal business hours are available. Please call for a price quote.
In order to help
- Client is responsible for ensuring that the delivery location is open and accessible at the scheduled time(s).
ALPSstandard delivery rates are based upon a “Tailboard Delivery”. This means delivery to the loading dock/area or curbside only.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to inform
ALPSof potential driver obstacles, such as areas not accessible by a truck, narrow doorways or small elevators. ALPSwill not be responsible if equipment cannot be loaded onto a location due to obstacles.
- Clients are responsible for having physically capable labor available to assist the
ALPSdelivery person with loading/unloading and transporting the rental equipment onsite, as well as someone with signing authority to accept deliveries.This applies to both deliveries AND pick-ups.
- If you require
ALPSto provide such physically capable labor for deliveries and pick-ups, arrangements can be made, at additional cost. Please notify us in advance so we may plan our personnel and delivery schedule accordingly.
- Delivery charges do not include setup, breakdown or other on-site related services. We do offer those services at additional cost based on the scope of the project.
- Deliveries requiring more than 20 minutes of waiting time on site are subject to additional service charges.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If you have any questions about our delivery services and rates, please feel free to contact our Rental Department at 781-961-3066 or email email@example.com .